Joining us this week is Chetan Venkatesh, CEO/President of Macrometa, a stealth startup. Chetan is actively engaged in the data issues for edge computing and provides insight into the reality of edge computing and its changes in application development and delivery.
• Overview of Edge Computing and Chetan’s 3 Edges
• Internet of things, gateways and data aggregation
• Can Telcos compete against cloud providers?
• How apps handle massive scale? Developer’s support? Distributed architecture?
• Multi-tenancy impact on edge infrastructure?
• Re-think where data resides to support user location
• What is possible with IoT is unknown
• What are the first movers in the edge computing space?