Joining us this week is Oliver Gould, CTO Buoyant who provides a service mesh abstraction view to micro-services and Kubernetes. Oliver and Rob also take a look at how applications are managed at the edge and highlights the future roadmap for Conduit.
• Defining microservices and Kubernetes from Buoyant viewpoint
• Service mesh abstractions at a request level (load balance, get, put, …)
• Conduit overview – client-side load balancing
• Service mesh tool comparisons
• Edge Computing discussion from service mesh view